Sturridge capture confirmed

Posted by Attack of the Kop On Wednesday 2 January 2013 7 comments

Liverpool Football Club has today confirmed the signing of Chelsea forward Daniel Sturridge on a long-term deal.

23-year-old Sturridge is manager Brendan Rodgers’ first signing of the January transfer window.

After signing on the dotted line, the forward expressed he’s "humbled and happy to be here,"

"Brendan Rodgers said he sees me here for a long time - and I also see myself here for a long time. I've not signed here to play for a couple of years and then move on.
"I've signed to be here for as long as possible. It's a humongous club - for me, one of the biggest in the world - and to have the fans and world-class players we have here is amazing."
Signing from Manchester City in 2009, Daniel Sturridge amassed 24 goals in 96 games with 11 assists for Chelsea.

He was also loaned out to Bolton in January of 2011 where he netted 8 goals in just 12 appearances.      

The fee is rumoured to be in the region of £12 million.

Sikander Najib
@AttackoftheKop

7 comments:

eCommerce Web Development said...

Very good player, Thanks for this great share..

seo chennai said...

Hai..really good playersThanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

Cubic Zironcia Swiss said...

Hai..good post...very informative blog..thanks for posting

seo chennai said...

nice information....thanks a lot....

tamil cinema news in chennai said...

good news....

Chartered Accountant Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Picnic locations in Delhi NCR said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Post a Comment